Bible Timeline:The Story of Salvation
• Read 14 narrative books of the Bible and discover the amazing story woven throughout Scripture.
• Learn how the key people, places, and events in the Bible fit together to reveal God’s plan for humanity.
• Study the Bible from a Catholic perspective and see how our faith is rooted in Sacred Scripture.
• See how the events in the Old Testament are fulfilled in the New Testament by Christ and the Church.
• Gain a greater appreciation for the Scripture readings you hear during Mass.
• See how God reveals himself to us through Scripture and learn how God's Word applies to your life today.
• Develop a life-long hunger for knowing God in his word and lay a strong foundation for further Bible reading and study.
Tuesdays, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Three Sessions--September 1, 8, 15
(One-Week Break—September 22)
Four Sessions—September 29, October 6, 13, 20
(One-Week Break—October 27)
Three Sessions--November 3, 10, 17
(Five-Week Break: Thanksgiving-Christmas)
Four Sessions—January 5, 12, 19, 26
(Two-Week Winter Break)
Five Sessions—February 16, 23, March 1, 8, 15
(Holy Week Break)
Five Sessions---March 29, April 5, 12, 19, 26
Visit BibleStudyForCatholics.com to learn more.