September 10: What Are You Waiting For: Part 1September 6, 2017
Win: For the teens to understand that they have limited time and God is inviting them to make the best use of their time now.
- Lights in 102
- 2 Ninja's/blenders set up at bar, cooler of ice, flavor
- Water in Keurig Machine and warmed
- Music in Atrium(pandora on main board) and in 102(Paul's comp)
- Kan Jam/Cornhole setup in Roncalli
Gather(5:45-6:15) in 102/Atrium
- Jeff M. is taking pictures as students come in
- Tara - Slush and Keurig Duty at bar
- Amy - at nametag table and make sure that each student fills out a small group form. Add names to groups
- 2 students in charge of opening door
- Kan Jam open for playing
- Eat dinner as they come in
- Rest of the adults grab the students who do not have people to talk to and eat/play with them
Dinner(6:00-6:30) in Atrium
- As they come in, feel free to grab food and play in Roncalli
- Adults grab students who don't know anyone
Proclaim(6:30-6:50) in Room 102
- Gather in room 102, Welcome and Introductions
- Turn to another person and . . .
- Anyone new/birthdays? . . .
- Extreme Thumb Wrestling
- Time: (Paul Devine)
- Our time is the most valuable thing we will ever have
- God created us on purpose for His purpose
- Psalm 90
- The best way you can spend your time is by making God a priority this year
- HSM is here to help, Your small group is here to help
- Your small group is going to be the people you journey with. Start NOW getting to know each other
- Exit Talk:“99 Balloons” Video
Break(6:50-7:45) All over J23
- Announce Family Groups(Fox Theme Song)
- Team Bonding Activities
- If Game: everyone write questions down and ask the group.
- Pass the Body
- Everyone lay on ground alternating with heads touching.
- Raise hands in air and create a long table that they will pass a student down
- Family Standards
Send(7:45-8:00p) in Room 102
- Praise and Worship (Chas)
- Next Week: What are you waiting for? Part 2 - Adventure. Be prepared to leave J23. Needs forms in.
- Groupme App: download it if you want.
- Fill out activity cards and pin on calendar
- It takes TIME
- Hail Mary / Ave Maria