Nov 9: Small Group NightNovember 7, 2017
Small Group Night
Win: for students to continue to dive into scripture and into relationship with each other.
Example Schedule(feel free to plan your own)
6:30 Welcome everyone in. As they come in have pizza and drinks available. Also have a game of spoons ready(how to play)
7:00 Family name game(how to play)
7:20 Check In(highs and lows)
7:30 Bible Study(need bibles, journals, and pens) Luke 5: 1-11
- Introduce the W.R.A.P. method and how you are going to read the bible before the bible study
- Pick 3 volunteers to read.
- Reader 1: read whole passage normal
- Take a minute and think about the verse
- Reader 2: read whole passage a little slower
- W: WRITE down a word, words, or verse that sticks out to you.
- Does it inspire you?, Bother you? sound weird? interesting?
- R: REFLECT: Write answers to these questions regarding the particular word/phrase that stuck out to you
- he Holy Spirit is making this word/phrase grab your attention. Why?
- Imagine that you are having a conversation with Jesus and He says these words. How do you respond? Write out the conversation
- How do these words make you feel?
- Reader 3: read whole passage a little slower
- A: APPLY: Write answers to these questions regarding the particular word/phrase that stuck out to you
- What does that word/phrase mean for you tomorrow?
- God is always calling us to action, what does He want you to do?
- : PRAY/PRAISE/PAUSE: Write these out as well
- rayer for something regarding this action
- Thank God for speaking to you
- Pause and be still before moving on.