April 19: Sacrament of VocationsApril 17, 2018
Win: an understanding of how these two sacraments build up the Church. Teenagers are challenged to pray for those that have received the Sacraments of Matrimony and Holy Orders
Pre-Gather 6:00 - 6:15pm in Atrium and Hallway
- Pray with team
- Music in 102
- Greet at Door:
- Music and Chat
- Noodle game in Atrium
Proclaim 6:30-7:15(Student Center)
- Vickers Witness
- Paul Recap:
- Sacrament, Sin, Reconciliation, Penance, Baptism, Confirmation, Eucharist, Anointing
- Why do we have Sacraments of Vocations?
- Vocations Particulars
- Free, Faithful, Total, Fruitful
- Save Me Game: Dodgeball with toiletpaper rolls plus protecting the King/Queen
- Small Group
- What do you need healing in your life for? How do you want God to make you whole?
- Why is the Sacrament of Matrimony important to our Church? How does our sacramental understanding of marriage differ from “commercial” understanding of marriage?
- How can people effectively prepare themselves for the Sacrament of Marriage? How can dating help or hinder this preparation?
- What qualities make a good marriage? Why is it important that marriage is centered on Christ?
- Pray over small group ESPECIALLY if you did not get to this last week.
- Play music behind
- Circle up as small groups. One at a time a student comes in the center and the group can pray for strength and peace and vocation